The Community Facility Infrastructure Program (CFIP) is open for applications for funding in the 2021-22 fiscal year. The application and guidelines are available through the link below. The deadline for applications is Feb 28th 2021.
The Community Facilities Improvement Program supports community-led projects which enhance the public use of existing facilities. This includes repairs and improvements to building exteriors, and interior features that are integral to the long-term sustainability of the facility.
Please review guidelines for eligibility and contact Communities Culture & Heritage if you have any questions: https://cch.novascotia.ca/investing-in-our-future/community-facilities-improvement-program
Eligible applicants must be:
- registered not-for-profit Society in good standing
- federally registered Charity or not-for-profit Corporation in good standing
- Nova Scotian Mi’kmaw band
- Operate primarily for the benefit of community, culture and diversity,
- Provide programs that serve a broader community and not strictly the organization’s membership,
- Own the property where the work will take place OR maintain a long-term lease of at least 5 years with the owner of the property where the work will take place.
Please contact Anna Haanstra or Denise Scott at 902-930-2872 if you have any questions.
For information on other Communities Culture & Heritage grants please visit: https://cch.novascotia.ca/investing-in-our-future